BELMONT CENTER RETAIL
The project involved creating design and construction documents, 3D renderings for marketing and lease drawings drawings for prospective tenants. The completed project gave a new look to a long vacant section of the commercial area in downton Belmont.
Scott/Griffin Architects redeveloped a vacant building in Belmont's downtown commercial district. The proposed project included a major facade renocation along with a building addition. The original building was built in two phases. The first phase was constructed in 1940, the second phase was built in 1955. The project planning included three levels of tenant spaces. The lower level and first level was dedicated to retail and restaurant tenant space. The second level was designated as office space.